Sunday 31 January 2010

Beauty Blogging

I've been obsessed with you tube tutorials and beauty blogging for little over a year now, but I've only just decided to venture out to create my own blog.

So a little about me?
My name is Sioned (welsh name for Sinead and Janet), I'm from a little village in North Wales which can be boring but i would never want to move because I know everyone and I like that feeling of community..sad much?
I'm into socializing (how many 19 year old's don't?!) driving my little sherrie, which is the name for my ford fiesta, make up of course, I bore my bf to death talking about make up techniques, colours etc but bless him he is very patient! I love being lazy and spending a whole day in bed. I'm currently working as a shop manager on my gap year and hoping to go to university to do a degree in social work, it's something I've always wanted to do and feel so passionate about helping others.
A weird fact about me....I can't sleep with out socks on, manky you might think but my feet get very cold :(!
I hope to make some new friends on here that I can share my love for beauty products with!
Sionz :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment