Sunday 31 January 2010

A little about me...

8 TV shows I watch...
1- Eastenders- A daily ritual for me and the boyfriend
2- Jeremy Kyle- When I'm on a day off I love being lazy and watching Jeremy Kyle and finding out who the father will be! haha
3- The Hills
4- The City
5 -Secret Diary Of A Call Girl
6- Skins
7- Material Girl- New show about fashion any one else watching this and loving it?!
8- Family Guy- My boyfriend got me into it!


8 Favourite places to eat...
1- KFC (YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM)
2- Any where that serves full day brekkie
3- Macidies
4- Weatherspoons (drink and a burger!?)
5-My boyfriends house on a sunday his family make the best sunday dinner ever!
6- Bistro Betws
7- Brook House Mill
8 - Stables
I sound like a right pig, but I do LOVE junk food! I'm lucky that I don't put weight on that much, although I'm not a skinny girl!

8 Things I look forward to...
1- Going to University hopefully in September to do a Social Work degree
2- Living with My boyfriend (soon hopefully)
3- Payday
4- Saturday night
5- Festivals in the summer
6- Deliveries
7- A day off
8- New MAC collections

8 Things that happened yesterday...
1- Got up at 7am
2- Looked out my window to see it was snowing so phoned work to say that I wouldn't be in until the gritters had been
3- Went back to bed
4- Went to work at 11
5- Had a boring day in work
6- Went to pick up my bf from my dad's he was helping him paint as my bf is a painter and decorator
7- Went to KFC
8- Had a few glasses of wine whilst watching TV with the BF, my Mum, Brother and his girlfriend

8 Things I love about winter...
1- The snow :)
2- Being snowed in and not being able to go to work
3- Watching the children play in the snow with lots of smiles
4- Sledging (I know i am too old but hey all the adults in my village still go sledging..BIG KIDS)
5- Being cosy watching snow and rain from the warm indoors
6- The fashion.. I think winter fashion is so much more interesting.
7- Christmas
8- Having more money because I spend more in the summer because there is always lots going on!

8 Things on my wishlist...
1- MAC Cremeblend blush
2- MAC Satin Taupe (late on the bandwagon i know!)
3- MAC Lipsticks (I have none!:( any suggestions on a good colour for fair skin tones?)
4- OPI Coney Island Candy Cotton.. I think that's what it's called, I'm going to order some OPI on ebay this week.
5- A good moisturiser
6- A good pair of black heels... I have so many of them but theirs something wrong with every one too big, damaged, out of fashion etc.
7- MAC Foundation brush.. but I dont know what to go for 187, 190 or 109?! Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma
8- New TV... I'm holding off on this because If the BF and I move in together I wont need to get a new TV because we can use his.. but it's seeming to take ages and I really need a new TV!

8 Things I'm passionate about...
1- Social Work. It's my life long dream to be a social worker and I really believe I could make a difference in people's life.
2- Family, friends and boyfriend
3- Art. Even though I can't draw to save my life.
4- Welsh language. I'm Welsh first language and the language is dying out, it's such a shame as it's one of the oldest languages in the world and important aspect of the Welsh culture.
5- Make up :)
6- My rights
7- Clubbing
8- Food!

8 Words or phrases I use alot...
1- Yesssssh Mate (Taking the pi*s out of my boyfriend)
2- I love you too
3- "De" - It's like a welsh innit!lol
4- Uuuuuchd
5- Yeaaaah
6- I'm smiling inside
7- Can you make me a drink please Ash (constantly to my bf lol)
8- Arghhhh

8 Things I've learnt from the past
1- Don't trust everyone
2- Don't be too soft
3- Don't judge a book by it's cover
4- Appreciate friends and family
5- Follow your instincts
6- Dont drink a litre bottle of vodka (I was 16!)
7- Don't stay in a relationship when your sad more than your happy
8- BE HAPPY!!

8 Places I would love to visit...
1- New York City
2- Greece
3- South Ireland
4- LA
5- Ibiza
6- South of France
7- Carribean Islands
8- London (Cant believe I've never been!)

8 Things I want or need...
1- To go to the hairdressers
2- A house/flat
3- More MAC Eyeshadow
4- OPI nail varnish
5- New clothes
6- A good pair of black heels
7- A new phone
8- A new handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment